Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What I Love About the City

(Photo taken by me)

You know what I absolutley love about NYC? Well first off that it's only an hour or so away from where I live. And second, that everyone and everything about it is just so unique. A cross-dresser could walk right past you and you wouldn't even do a double-take because it is just so common. I went to Washington Square Park with my friends. As we were sitting there enjoying the sun these random people broke out in some form of robotic dancing. It was totally awsome! Now me, not being from the city, found this totally awsome! However, the city locals around me barley looked! It's just so normal! If that happened where I live then it would cause a huge spectacal, and perhaps not in a good way. Some people arn't the most friendly. I know I would never have the confidence to just start dancing in the middle of the park. I would be terrified somebody would "boo" me or throw a shoe at me or something like that. Everything about the New York City atmosphere just intrigues me!

No comments:

Post a Comment