Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Rants About My Day

I know education is important and all but, I just cannot stand going class. I mean first off I need to take a gym class? You for reals? Well fitness walking doesn't seem to bad. Good thing i've got my vast high school track experience so that I can be a try hard in that class and make all of the lazy kids look even worse then they already do. Today he had as running across the football field doing "quick feet". As I looked down the line I realized that I was the only one trying. Awkward much! The other kids must look at me and think "this bitch". The best is actually the fact that they few guys who are actually in the class suck! I kid you not they can't even jog? Hey, I don't want to judge but shouldn't you be a little more physically fit than that? This one kid legit looks like he shit his pants when he runs. Can't even handle it! Alright, now lets skip foward to english class. I'm a fan of literature, I really am. However, when you drag it out and try to disect every little detail it makes me want to disect the hairs out of my head! Especially since nobody in the class actually shows that they have a pulse, well with the exception of me and the wise guy next to me. Although, the wise guy is very refreshing with his comments. So today professor decides to show us pictures she took from some Titanic exibit. Okay fair enough. Let me try not to laugh out loud when I see a picture of you smiling with a steering wheel! Total tourist pose! I love it though. Now i'll just sit hear and bang my head against the desk while you complain about how slow the internet is going. Give it a second dude. There must be about a hundred other computers in the same bulding trying to log on to things as well. I hate it when people yell at technology. Seriously, like do you realize how amazing everyting around us even is! People complain way too much about technology going slow. "Damn, my smartphone took 5 seconds to download this link rather than.256 seconds like I would expect!" Take a chill pill people. Isn't it going to like a satallite in space or something like that? Technology is going to take over the world one day! Beware of robots! Let's now go to a conversation I had with a nice girl today. She was talking about how she wants to be a nurse for children. When asked why she replied "because I just love kids!" Then later on after I mentioned wanting 6 kids she said she didn't want any! "But I thought you loved kids?" "Yeah, not my own!" Alrighty then, no further questions for you! Then at work today this cute kid walks in who always comes in. I wisper to my co-worker that I would so totally do him. When the kids approches the counter my co-worker tells him that I want to do him! Well, the kid completley ignores the statement and talks about something completley irrelevant to my life! Wow! Not that I was actually interested but, am I that unnatractive that you didn't have any comment to make? Self-esteem dropped a level! That is truely an awkward moment. It's also awkward when trying to vent to a co-worker and he says "I really don't care enough to know the story." Oh. Uhm, alrighty then...i'll just shut my mouth and go sit in a corner! Seriously dude! Welp, today sucked. I wonder what adventures are in store for me tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment